Upgrading Buildings can have different effects, depending on the building.
To start upgrading a building, an upgraded Town Hall is required.
Regular Buildings[edit | edit source]
For most of buildings, upgrade adds a worker slot and make the workers be 20% more efficient.
- Woodcutter's Lodge
- Fisherman's Hut
- Hunter's Lodge
- Longship Dock (Upgrade only affects )
- Harbor (Upgrade only affects )
- Trading Post (Upgrade affects all merchants on the tile)
- Marketplace (Upgrade affects all merchants on the tile)
- Healer's Hut
- Mender's Hut
Military Buildings[edit | edit source]
Upgrading a Military Building will increase your Warband capacity by 1 and add 5% attack power for that kind of unit. This bonus is additive and can be raised by upgrading other Military Buildings of the same type.
Other Buildings[edit | edit source]
Upgrading other buildings can have various effects:
- House: Increases maximum population by 3.
- Brewery, Hall of Skalds & Hörgr: Increase Happiness production by 50%.
- Völund's Forge : Increase Eitria and Brok forging speed by 20%.
- Scout Camp: Increases scouting speed by 50% and allows to scout in enemy territory. Adds a Scout slot.
- Food Silo: Raises the production bonus by 10% (20% total) and maximum food capacity by 200 (500 in total).
- Defense Tower : Augment HP, Defense, and Attack Power.