Upgrading Buildings can have different effects, depending on the building
To start upgrading a building, an upgraded Town Hall is required.
Economy Buildings[edit | edit source]
Upgrading economy buildings will increase the building's production by 20% and add a worker slot.
- Woodcutter's Lodge
- Trading Post
- Fisherman's Hut
- Hunter's Lodge
- Longship Dock
- Hall of Skalds
Military Buildings[edit | edit source]
Upgrading a Military Building will increase your Warband capacity by 1 and add 5% attack power for that kind of unit. This bonus is additive and can be raised by upgrading other Military Buildings of the same type.
Other Buildings[edit | edit source]
Upgrading other buildings can have various effects:
- House: Increases maximum population by 3.
- Scout Camp: Increases scouting speed by 50% and allows to scout in enemy territory. Adds a Scout slot.
- Healer's Hut: Increases Healing Speed by 100%. Adds a Healer slot.
- Mender's Hut: Increases Healing Speed by 100%. Adds a Mender slot.
- Food Silo: Raises the Food production bonus by 10% (20% total) and maximum food capacity by 200 (500 in total).