Overview[edit | edit source]
Nidhogg clan is merciless and relies on slavery to prosper. As slaves, thralls do not require housing, consume 33% of what an usual Villager do, but produce 50% less (with few exceptions) and might revolt if they have the opportunity.
Like regular dragon civilians, Thralls can travel and fight in neutral territory and don't get production penalty if wounded.
Obtention[edit | edit source]
- Starting bonus : two Thralls. Thrall maximum number is 33% of the player current population (rounded).
- 200 Fame bonus : Five more Thralls are obtained, it can bypass the thrall maximum number.
- Buying from Longship Dock : It has a starting price of 40 Kröwns, each purchase augmenting the price by 40. Price slowly decrease at a rate of 2 / month until it comes back to 40. Slave trade knowledge allows to lower this minimum.
Role in economy[edit | edit source]
- Thralls can be sacrificed in the Sacrificial Pyre in order to gain 3 Dragon Essences, against 2 for regular citizens.
- Per default, they will act as villagers and gather 2 Food.
- Specific Knowledges allows the player to affect thralls to other buildings, making them working like specialized unit. They produce exactly half of the regular unit production, except for the Longship Dock where they produce 2 Kröwns, the Fisherman's Hut ( 2 Food), and the Hunter Lodge ( 2.25 Food).
Revolt[edit | edit source]
If the player population drops below thrall population, Thralls will instantly rise and become neutral entities fighting into the player territory. Then, the only way to get rid of them will be to kill them.