Led by Brok and Eitria, two spirited siblings, the clan of the Horse are a quiet and sturdy people. They are also recognized by all as the best craftsmen and women of the known world.
- Eitria and Brok are the 2 clan Warchiefs, they can be recruited in the Forge, instead of the usual Military Camps, for 150 , no needed
- The Clan does not have access to Mines, Miners or Smiths
- Warchiefs mining speed is 10% higher and forge speed 25% higher
- Völund's Forge replaces the regular Forge
- Villagers build and repair buildings 25% faster
- 200 Fame : Craftsmen
- Upgraded tools get an additional +5% production bonus
- Selling or gives 20% more and trading partner gets twice the amount of those resources
- 500 Fame : Legacy of the Earth
- You can build a second Relic
- 2 and 2 deposits spawns randomly in your territory. All deposits cumulate 20 and 10
Reduces the amount of Food necessary to colonize one Area by 30%.
Your warchiefs extraction and forge speed is increased by 40%
Permanently increases population growth speed by 25%. This raises to 50% during 6 months if any unit from your clan is killed by an enemy clan.
Increases your Healer's healing speed by 50%. Healers will gather food when they are not healing.
Reduces extra Firewood consumption by 50% and reduce food penalty by 20% during Winter
Relics don't use building slots. The tile the relic is on and adjacent tiles gets +5% production
Increases your military unit's Attack Power by 15%.
Your military units no longer have reduced power during winter.
Your defense towers can be upgraded a second time (+50% and +50% )
Increase the Attack of your warband by 5% for each type of friendly military unit in the tile.
Gain +3 Happiness for your Warchief and +1 Happiness per upgraded military camp.
Improve your Warchief's attack and defense by 25%.
Improve your military unit's attack by 50% against mystical creatures. (Draugrs, Valkyries, Rock Golems, Spectral Warriors and Wyvern)
Increases Sailor's resource production by 20%.
Increases Merchants production by +20% more Kröwns.
Stone and Iron extraction by a warchief provide +3 Lore (+5 with Metalcraft)
Reduces your building's upgrade costs by 20%.
Reduces Marketplace prices by 50%.
Quality of Life
Each tile containing an upgraded civilian building (Except houses) provides 1 Happiness
The Horse clan has its own Relic, the two swords Dainsleif & Tyrfing.
This Relic gives your warchiefs, Eitria and Brok +20% Health.png, +20% Attack Power.png, +20% Def.png, +20% mining and +20% forge speed.
The regular forge is replaced by Völund's Forge. Upgrading this forge will increase the forging speed by 20%.
Eitria and Brok: The Builders[edit | edit source]
Eitria and Brok are the clan of the Horse’s Warchiefs. They are at the center of the Clan mechanics, mainly because they are the only ones able to mine and , and Forge Tools, Weapons and Relics.
To mine a deposit with one of the Warchiefs (or with both), no need to build a mine, just assign them directly to the ore.
When an enemy enters the tile, the Warchiefs stop forging or mining and automatically attack their opponent. Once the fight is over, they go back to mining or forging.