Led by Brok and Eitria, two spirited siblings, the clan of the Horse are a quiet and sturdy people. They are also recognized by all as the best craftsmen and women of the known world.
The clan strength resides in its versatility, with heavy focus on mining and upgrades. Eitria and Brok are at the center of the clan mechanics, mainly because they are the only ones able to mine and , and Forge Tools and Relics. Through excavation, they achieve fast progression through the lore tree which ease their clan's development in the best suited direction. The ability to build a second relic widen those possibilities even more.
- Eitria and Brok are the 2 clan Warchiefs, they can be recruited in the Forge, instead of the usual Military Camps, for 150 , no needed
- The Clan does not have access to Mines, Miners or Smiths
- Warchiefs mining and forging speed is 10% higher
- Völund's Forge replaces the regular Forge
- Villagers build and repair buildings 30% faster
- 200 Fame : Craftsmen
- Upgraded tools get an additional +5% production bonus
- Selling or gives 20% more and trading partner gets twice the amount of those resources
- 500 Fame : Legacy of the Earth
- You can build a second Relic
- 2 and 2 deposits spawns randomly in your territory. All deposits accumulate 20 and 10
Reduces the amount of Food necessary to colonize one area by 30%.
Permanently increases population growth speed by 25%. You gain an additional 5% during 4 months for each unit from your clan killed by an enemy clan or sacrificed (max +75%).
Increases your Healer's healing speed by 50%.
Reduces extra Firewood consumption during winter by 50% and reduce winter Food penalty by 20%.
Relics don't use a building slot. Zones with or adjacent to an active relic gain +5% production.
Your units no longer have reduced power during winter.
A second upgrade for Watch Towers giving +50% attack power and +50% structure.
Improves your Warchief's attack and defense by 25%.
Warchiefs' mining and forging speed is increased by 60%.
Reduces your buildings' upgrade costs by 20%.
Quality of Life
+1 Happiness per territory with upgraded civilian buildings (except houses).
The Horse clan has its own Relic, the two swords Dainsleif & Tyrfing.
This Relic gives your warchiefs, Eitria and Brok +20% , +20% , +20% , +20% mining and +20% forge speed.