Overview[edit | edit source]
Intro[edit | edit source]
Starting Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- You start with your warchief, the young Signy.
- Iron is not needed to summon Signy. She can be summoned from the Skirmisher camp.
- The Skirmisher Camp is an exclusive building of the clan, it allows to recruit Skirmishers that can go through neutrals foes without being detected.
- The clan doesn't have access to Fame. Signy grows up, getting stronger and unlocking new abilities instead.
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- The Clan of the Snake does not have access to Fame nor the Fame Victory. Instead, Signy gains strength over the years.
Specific bonuses :
- Age 16 (801) : Pride of the clan
- Signy gains 5% speed and can now attack at range.
- Age 17 : Shadow of the Wild
- Signy can go through tiles with foes without engaging combat, similar to Skirmishers.
- Age 18 (803) : Tears of the Earth
Relic[edit | edit source]
Lore Tree[edit | edit source]
Increases Sailor's resource production by 20%. Enable Great Trade Routes with a Lighthouse.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
Black Market[edit | edit source]
The clan of the snake has access to a unique lore, the Black Market.
Rapacious Exploitation[edit | edit source]
The Lore Rapacious Exploitation does not affect common tiles like stone circles or forests.
It only affects special tiles like Thor's Wrath or Geysers
Stolen Lore[edit | edit source]
This lets you choose between the following lores