Overview[edit | edit source]
The Clan of the Snake. Cunning and deceitful, the Snake has little regard for fame or honor. Members of the clan prefer working in the shadows and using guerilla tactics rather than open warfare.
Starting Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- You start with your warchief, the young Signy.
- Iron is not needed to summon Signy. She can be summoned from the Skirmisher Camp.
- The Skirmisher Camp is an exclusive building of the clan, it allows to recruit Skirmishers that can go through neutrals foes without being detected.
- The clan doesn't have access to Fame. Signy grows up, getting stronger and unlocking new abilities instead.
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- The Clan of the Snake does not have access to Fame nor the Fame Victory. Instead, Signy grows more powerful over time.
- Age 16 (801) : Pride of the clan
- Signy's movement speed is increased by 5% and her attack type switches from melee to ranged.
- Age 17 (802) : Shadow of the Wild
- Signy can go through tiles with foes without engaging combat, similar to Skirmishers.
- Age 18 (803) : Tears of the Earth
- Signy's movement speed is increased by 10% (instead of 5%).
- Signy gains access to the Scorched Earth ability. Upon scorching a tile, Signy steals resources from it; the tile remains scorched for 3 months. This ability has a 3 month cooldown.
- While a tile is affected by Scorched Earth, all production in that tile is reduced by 50%. Additionally, units and buildings that belong to the Snake Clan gain +50% attack power while they are in a tile that is affected by Scorched Earth. While Signy is casting Scorched Earth, her defense is increased by 100%.
Lore Tree[edit | edit source]
You gain +0.5 Happiness and +1 Food for each military unit in a non allied zone next to or within an enemy territory.
Increases the Skirmishers' attack power by 20% and other military units' attack power by 10%.
Skirmishers are less affected by the attack penalty from their distance to Town Hall.
Relic[edit | edit source]
The Snake clan's unique relic, Gungnir, unlocks the Stealth Ability to all military units. If a Stealthed unit enters a tile with a hostile Defense Tower in it, that Defense Tower will wait for 5 seconds before attacking them.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
Black Market[edit | edit source]
The clan of the snake has access to a unique lore, the Black Market.
Rapacious Exploitation[edit | edit source]
The Lore Rapacious Exploitation does not affect common tiles like stone circles or forests.
It only affects special tiles like Thor's Wrath or Geysers
Stolen Lore[edit | edit source]
This lets you choose between the following lores