|This article is a stub. You can help Northgard Wiki by .|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Story mode narrates Rig's adventures across the newfound continent of Northgard. It consist of 11 chapters that will teach players some basic mechanics of the game and offer an introduction to the lore of the world and its protagonists.
Heroes[edit | edit source]
Upon his saga, Rig will encounter various heroes acting as bannermen for their clan. They are customised version of Warchief, with same stats and behaviour. They can be unlocked for all gamemodes by finishing all chapters in expert difficulty and completing all bonus objectives.
Chapters[edit | edit source]
|“||We have safely escaped to a remote region. We must now reach the shores of Northgard.||„|
You are in a safe, remote area, where you will learn how to survive and expand.
- Scout the map until you find the northern shore
- Build a dock on the shore to leave the mainland
|“||Northgard is a harsh continent. We must tame these lands, lest we be forgotten by history.||„|
Freshly settled in a newland, you will have to deal with new foes, thrive and help someone in need.
- You'll first have to colonize 8 territories and reach 200 Fame
- Once your exploit start to be renowned, another clan leader will ask for your help !
- Send your military units to kill all Wolfs around Halvard's settlement to win his trust
|“||We have reached Bergelmir's Throat, the narrow pass opening on Bifröst. Winter seems to know no end here.||„|
You have to be quick in building your settlement and its defences for the army of the dead will rise :