Resources are supply of money, food, and other assets to effectively functions players' clan.
Overview[edit | edit source]
There are 8 common resources that the player must keep in mind as he/she expand and grow the villages:
- Happiness - Will attract new Villagers to your Town Hall
- Food - Is necessary to feed your clan. Stock up on food before winter. Avoid starvation at all costs.
- Wood - Is used to construct buildings and as firewood, especially during winter.
- Kröwns- Are used to recruit your warband and for building upkeep.
- Stone - Can be used to upgrade your clan buildings.
- Iron - Is used to forge relics, powerful weapons and to craft better tools.
- Lore - Lore discovered in Northgard will allow you to improve your clans knowledge.
- Fame - Increase your Fame to unlock Clan specific bonuses.
- Dragon Essence - Fills up Nidhogg dragon gauge and allows Dragonkin hiring.
- Wyrd - Used for Lyngbakr special abilities.
- Gemstones is a new resource introduced in Northgard Conquest : it can be sold for high prices inTrade route.
Be mindful of how the game represents production. It will give numbers in the +[number] format. This [number] is rounded to the closest integer and needs to be multiplied by 6 to know how much exactly is added per month. (e.g. +3 food production is between 15 and 21 per month)
For a complete overview of exact production and consumption numbers, this chart can be used. /!\ Some production numbers are outdated /!\
References[edit | edit source]
Chart was taken from here: