|This article is a stub. You can help Northgard Wiki by .|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Ragnarök refers to the first post-release major update which introduced the new eponym gamemode alongside Military Experience mechanic and balancing. It were released on 2018-10-03. Patchnote can be found here.
Ragnarök map[edit | edit source]
Ragnarök settles in the continuity of Rig's Saga. Ragnarök has been unleashed upon Northgard : players start on a devastated map where dangerous creatures lurks... It can be played either in single player or in multiplayer.
Change to the map generation[edit | edit source]
Naturals barriers such as cliff and ravines are much more frequent. Making neighbours to be sometimes completely isolated from one another.
A new type of special tile can be found : the Ancient Graveyard. It allows to assign two Loremasters producing lore. They will as well conjure two Spectral Warriors after some time studying the graveyard.
New units[edit | edit source]
- Hostile Spectral Warriors can appear during related event. They lower happiness in the territory they are standing by 10.
- Rock Golems may appear in addition to other neutrals units. They are strong opponent that can deal damage-on-time attack.
- Myrkalfars can be found in Myrkalfar Camp. They constitute a whole neutral faction that can be trade with ( Stone or Iron). They will regularly attack players, stealing them resources, even across the map. Destroying their camp provides resources.
New random events[edit | edit source]
- Blood moon : During one month, the attack of all units outside of their territory is increased by 50%.
- Fallen sailors : Up to three Spectral Warriors will invade one of your shores.
- Volcano Eruption : Molten rock will fall on various tiles of the map. The number of molten rocks falling onto your territory will vary depending on the number of tiles you have colonized. Each molten rock holds 10 Stone that must be mined within 4 months. If not, a rock Golem will spawn with HP proportional to the quantity of stone left.