Overview[edit | edit source]
Intro[edit | edit source]
The Clan of the Dragon. The most outlandish of all clans, the Dragons follow ancient customs and embrace freakish traditions. They use sacrifice and slavery to further their goals, often earning the other clans' distrust.
Starting Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Your Civilians can go into neutral territory.
- No Happiness or production penalty for being wounded.
- You start with a Sacrificial Pyre. You can build a Dragonkin Altar instead of other military camps.
- Start with 2 Thralls and only 3 Villagers. You can buy thralls from your Longship Docks.
Fame Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- 200 Fame
- 500 Fame
Dragon Essence Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Dragon Essence is a resource exclusive to the Clan of the Dragon. Sacrificing units at the Sacrificial Pyre will earn Dragon Essence that can be used to unlock various bonuses on the Dragon Essence gauge. Each Fame step will improve the available bonuses and unlock additional parts of the gauge.
The different bonuses that can be unlocked are:
- Nanna’s Influence: +2 Happiness (Thane: +3 / Jarl: +4)
- Andhrimnir’s Influence: +2 Food production (Thane: +4 / Jarl: +8)
- Niorun’s Influence: +2 Wood production (Thane: +4 / Jarl: +8)
- Njörd’s Influence: +2 Kröwns production (Thane: +4 / Jarl: +8)
- Mimir’s Influence: +2 Lore production (Thane: +4 / Jarl: +8)
- Hönir Influence: Your Fame slightly increases over time.
- Idunn’s Influence: Will heal your Dragonkin, wherever they are (unless in combat)
- Magni’s Influence: +10% for your Warband and non-thrall units (Thane: +15% / Jarl: +20%)
Relic[edit | edit source]
The Dragon clan's unique relic, Skull of Hrungnir allows you to summon an Undead Giant.