|Hired for Kröwns, the mercenaries are not always reliable but they will bring havoc to any territory they attack.|
|Area pillaged||Resource earned|
|Empty areas or Townhall||50|
|Fertile Land or Deers area||100|
|Circle of Stones or non-explored Ruins||80|
In return, they will plunder the area, earning resources to the Raven clan depending on the type of area. The resources are not actually stolen from the tile, e.g. raiding a coastal zone with an Iron deposit does not deplete it.
Mercenary weapon[edit | edit source]
- They benefit from 15% resistance against projectiles.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Each (un-upgraded) mercenary is equal to (un-upgraded by Lore and Tools) Skirmisher combat-wise.
- This should give you rough estimation of possible damage to Towers and civilians
- It is not possible to send second raid on the same tile until first reaches it
- It is possible to send both Mercenary Giants and Mercenaries on same tile respecting rule above
- Once raid requested in Harbor, next (both left and right) click anywhere on any valid target tile will launch it and leave flag on click location
- This flag is rally point for mercenaries
- Ship will try to disembark mercenaries as close as possible to this flag
Conquest mode[edit | edit source]
Mercenary raids can appear in the form of an event of some battles such as Beyond the Sea. Depending on the difficulty selected, up to (11) mercenaries will randomly dispatch on your coastal zones.