Overview[edit | edit source]
Led by Torfin, an ancient leader who returned to help his progeny, the Clan of the Ox is known for its tremendous might and unrelenting devotion to its ancestors. While they may not be the fastest starters, once they've gained some momentum, they can crush anyone and anything in their way.
Starting Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Your Warchief is the powerful Torfin.
- Torfin can find Ancestral equipment from Ancient battlegrounds and equip them to become even stronger.
- Your units are tougher, larger and eat 10% more than the other clans.
- Your units have a +15% attack power and defence bonus.
- Specialized civilian units have a +40% base production bonus, except loremasters.
- Non-upgraded buildings can hold only one unit, and houses hold fewer people.
Fame Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- 200 Fame : Military Pressure
- All non-villager units get a production bonus depending on the number of military units you control.
- 500 Fame : The True Hero
- Unlocks Ram ability for Torfin, which can target an enemy building with a powerful charge. It causes Torfin to run towards it and destroy it in one headbutt, causing fear amongst enemy units on the way. A few buildings are immune to this attack : non-clan buildings, carved stone and Townhall.
Lore Tree[edit | edit source]
Warriors gain +50% damage on a charge attack.
Weapons are 100% faster to forge and cost 50% less.
Relic[edit | edit source]
Unlocks a new ability for Torfin : Provocation
- Upon activation, every enemy unit and tower that is in the same tile as Torfin is forced to target Torfin for 6 seconds.
- Additionally, Torfin's defense is increased by 100% for 6 seconds.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
Military Training[edit | edit source]
Each unit produces +0.1 Military Experience.
Warcraft[edit | edit source]