Overview[edit | edit source]
Intro[edit | edit source]
Led by Torfin, an ancient leader who returned to help his progeny, the Clan of the Ox is known for its tremendous might and unrelenting devotion to its ancestors. While they may not be the fastest starters, once they've gained some momentum, they can crush anyone and anything in their way.
Starting Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Your Warchief is the powerful Torfin.
- Torfin can find Ancestral equipment from Ancient battlegrounds and equip them to become even stronger.
- Your units are tougher, larger and eat 10% more than the other clans.
- Your units have a +15% attack power and defence bonus.
- Specialized civilian units have a +40% base production bonus, except loremasters.
- Nonupgraded buildings can hold only one unit, and houses hold less people.
Fame Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- 200 Fame : Military Pressure
- Units productions have a bonus depending on the number of military units you control.
- 500 Fame : The True Hero
- Torfin can use Provocation : all enemy units and towers target Torfin during a short period and his defense is increased by 100% for 10 seconds.
Lore Tree[edit | edit source]
Warriors gain 50% damage on a charge attack.
Weapons are twice faster to forge and cost half less.
Increases Sailor's resource production by 20%. Enable Great Trade Routes with a Lighthouse.
Relic[edit | edit source]
The Ox clan has its own Relic, the Aegir.
It unlocks Ram ability for Torfin, which can target an enemy building with a powerful charge, immediately destroying it and scaring nearby enemy units on the way.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
Military Training[edit | edit source]
Each unit produces +0.1 Military Experience.
Warcraft[edit | edit source]