The Eikthyrnir Clan benefits particularly from because of the knowledge :
Effects on the Settlement[edit | edit source]
Happiness is the factor that determines how fast your Clans population will grow. While Happiness is 0 or above new Villagers will spawn at your Town Hall. The more positive Happiness you have, the faster new Villagers will join your clan.
(Thanks to Steam user "Bow to Gbowee" for the formula.)
Primary Happiness Sources[edit | edit source]
- Territory - How many Areas your clan has colonized.
- Food Reserves - Having a large surplus of Food.
- +1 Happiness for 500 Food.
- +2 Happiness for 1500 Food.
- Geyser Tile - When colonized will grant +2 Happiness.
Secondary Happiness Sources[edit | edit source]
|Slidrugtanni||Eikthyrnir||Huginn and Muninn|
Quality of life
no Tooltip available
Happiness Consumption[edit | edit source]
- Expected Happiness
Depends on the amount of Kinsmen in your Settlement and on Difficulty
- We want better houses! - Not having enough upgraded houses
- We want a better Town Hall! - Not having an upgraded Town Hall
- Too many wounded units! (Starting at 4 Wounded Kinsmen)
- We're Freezing! - Not having enough Wood for firewood
- We're Starving! - Not having enough Food
- We're Sick!
References[edit | edit source]
Pictures and data taken from: