Overview[edit | edit source]
Intro[edit | edit source]
The clan of the Wolf. Aggressive, protective of their freedom and more than a little reckless. They are well prepared to face the dangers of Northgard and use their combined might and mobility to leave little chance to all but the most resilient.
There is a clear focus on military prowess to the extent that the warriors can provide Food, Kröwns, and Happiness primarily through constant fighting while sustaining a low food consumption. Conquering new territory is facilitated through various means, ranging from increased attack power while outside of friendly territory to Berserker's dominion ability.
Starting Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Killing a Wolf provides 15 Meat, Brown Bear and Kaija provides 120 Meat.
- Your military units consume 30% less Food and every military unit grants 1 Happiness. Happiness bonus decrease the larger the army is.
- Whenever you have no military units, the first unit recruited is free (excluding the Warchief). Following units cost starts at 25 Kröwns
Fame Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- 500 Fame
- Assault: Your military units gain a 15% Attack bonus when fighting outside your territory. Dominion cooldown is reduced by 50%.
Lore Tree[edit | edit source]
Relic[edit | edit source]
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
- You gain Meat only if you get the last hit on Wolf, Brown Bear and Kaija, does not work if it's your team mate that does it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Story Campaign[edit | edit source]
In the story campaign, Fenrir clan made their debut as ally for Rig led by a ruthless and impetuous young berserker named Egil. He craves for glory from battles which contrasted to more pacifistic and wiser Halvard, so much that Brand and Halvar dismayed that Egil more focused on combating their common enemy rather than selfless alliance against their common enemy. While appeared to be reckless, he makes up his shortcomings by swiftly adapting to any situations before him and against blindly attacking enemies head on.