|This article is a stub. You can help Northgard Wiki by .|
Resources production and management is at the core of Northgard gameplay.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Indicators on the top bar display current amount of corresponding resources as well as the total growth or decline per a certain period of time. One month consists of exactly 6 such intervals. It means that a +4 stable production will result in 24 of the corresponding resource at the end of a month. However, keep in mind that the shown growth/decline is not the exact value but the closest integer value: for example, if you see +2 your real food income may vary between +9 and +15 per month.
Food[edit | edit source]
|Food Source||Base production||Monthly production||Yearly production|
|Healers when not actively healing||4||2.4||24||14.4||259.2|
|Heidrun : Sheeps||2.7||2||16.2||12||181.8|
For more details, check Food.
Wood production[edit | edit source]
Kröwn production[edit | edit source]
For more details, check Kröwns.
Stone and Iron[edit | edit source]
Miner produces Stone or Iron at a rate of 1.92 per month or 2.88 per month with Mining Efficiency. It can also be obtained by colonizing for the first time (per tile) Wolves Cave ( 5) or Draugr Tombs ( 5).
Lore[edit | edit source]
|Population Size||Lore generated|
- Population - Some lore is gained based on population size.
- Loremaster - Produce 3 Lore at Runestones, Carved Stones or Ancient Graveyard, production gets a bonus in Circle of Stones and Relic of the Gods.
Erudition gives an additional 40% bonus to all loremasters.
- Sailors - Each sailor produces 0.8 Lore when on Lore Raids. Shipbuilding increases sailors production by 20%.
- Vedrfolnir - Healing the creature earns +100.
- Ancient Graveyard gives +50 to the first player who colonize it.
- Ruins - Scouting them gives at least +50. This is a powerful early boost.
- Altar of Kings - Passively produces 1 Lore.
- Jörmunr - Produce lore based on territory size. Allows areas to be colonized with lore.
|Number of areas||1 - 5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
- Boar clan : Mender - Produce 1 Lore each, if not actively healing.
- Raven clan : Raiding coastal tiles related to Lore mechanics (with Ruins, Runestones, etc) grants the player +80
- Horse clan : Excavation allows Eitria and Brok to produce lore while mining. Making it one of the key knowledges of the clan.
- Kraken clan : Knowledge from beyond makes trade routes generate lore. Also a key knowledge of the clan.
Fame[edit | edit source]
|Killing a Wyvern||250|
|Befriending or Defeating the Jötnar||150|
|Defeating an enemy Clan||120|
|Defeating the Kobolds or the Myrkalfars||50|
|Being the first to uncover the Special Tile in the center of the map.||50|
|Building the Altar of Kings||50|
|Colonizing the tile Thor's Wrath||50 (+20)|
|Destroying a Draugr Tomb||50 (+20)|
|Destroying a Wolves Cave||30 (+20)|
|Colonizing a new Area||20|
|Organizing a Feast||20|
|Discovering a new Knowledge||15|
|Upgrading a Building (not a House)||20|
|Upgrading a House||10|
|Sacking an Area||10|
|Eikthyrnir : for each Fame earned after discovering Glory of the Clan||+ 20%|
|active Sailor sailing for Fame||0.6 Fame per month per month|
|Eikthyrnir : active Skald at a Hall of Skalds||1.05 Fame per month per month|
|Bjarki : For each enemy unit killed in an Area with the Shield Maiden after reaching 500 ("The Bear Awakens")||+ 3/kill|
|Lyngbakr : active Norn after forging the Edda of Vör relic||1.2 Fame per month per month|
|Northgard Conquest : active 20px Scholar at Pillar of Glory||File:.png 0 [] per month|
For more information : check Fame.