Commercial Influence is a resource in Northgard, which you gain from exchanging Kröwns by sailing on Greater Trading Routes.
Commercial Influence is required to achieve a Trade Victory.
Once you have reached 2,000, you become victorious.
- Discover the 1st Economy Knowledge to unlock Greater Trading Routes
- Bartering (only as Boar Clan)
- Trading with all other Clans
- Build a Longship Dock or Harbor (only as Raven Clan)
- Build a Lighthouse as extension
Trade Kröwns in exchange for Commercial Influence
||Rewards sent to you:
| 500 Commercial Influence
|| 100 Wood, 100 Food, 50 Lore
| 1,000 Commercial Influence
|| 150 Wood, 150 Food, 5 Iron
| 1,500 Commercial Influence
|| 200 Wood, 200 Food, 20 Stone
| 2,000 Commercial Influence
||Becoming "King of Northgard", winning the game.
Last Update: --Equindar (talk) 12:29, 29 November 2018 (UTC)