Stalwart protector of the land, the clan of Bjarki is home to the most resilient warriors. Hailing from the northern reaches of the realm, they are also very well suited to survive the harsh winters of Northgard.
- Food and Firewood penalties are reduced by 30%.
- Instead of having reduced power, your Military units gain 10% resistance bonus during winter.
- You start with Kaija, the Armored Bear.
- 200 Fame
- Kindred Spirit: Having Kaija, "The Armored Bear", or the Shield Maiden in an area, increases local production by 15% (requires 200 Fame).
- 500 Fame
- The Bear Awakens: You gain +3 Fame per enemy unit killed in an area with the Shield Maiden. Your Military units gain 1% power per 100 Fame. Kaija, "The Armored Bear" can now go in enemy territory. (requires 500 Fame).
Your Woodcutters will produce 20% more Wood.
Reduces the amount of Food necessary to colonize one Area by 30%.
Miners extract 30% more and from deposits.
Permanently increases population growth speed by 25%. This raises to 50% during 6 months if any unit from your clan is killed by an enemy clan.
Your non-sick clan members will heal during winter when in your territory.
Reduces extra Firewood consumption during Winter by 50%.
Fisherman's Hut can have one more Fisherman, and their production is increased by 25%.
Increases your military unit's Attack Power by 15%.
Protector of the Land
Gain +1 Happiness per area with at least one military camp.
Increases you civilian's attack and you Defense Tower's resistance by 30%.
Increase the Attack of your warband by 5% for each type of friendly military unit in the tile.
Shield Bearers cost less Kröwns and their resistance is increased by 15%. Shield Bearer Camps have no upkeep costs.
Improve your Warchief's attack and defense by 25%.
Improve your military unit's attack by 50% against mystical creatures. (Draugrs, Valkyries, Rock Golems, Spectral Warriors and Wyvern)
Gain +2 Kröwns production. Enables Trade Routes with Trading Posts and Great Trade Routes with a Lighthouse.
Increases Sailor's resource production by 20%.
Increases Merchants production by +20% more Kröwns.
Increases Loremasters production by +20% Lore. The cost of Carved Stones are halved.
Reduces your building's upgrade costs by 20%.
Reduces Marketplace prices by 50%.
During winter, Food production loss is reduced by 50% and Happiness is increased by 3.