|Stalwart protector of the land, the clan of Bjarki is home to the most resilient warriors. Hailing from the northern reaches of the realm, they are also very well suited to survive the harsh winters of Northgard.
- 200 Fame : Kindred Spirit
- Having Kaija or the Shield Maiden in an area, increases local production by 15%.
- 500 Fame : The Bear Awakens
- You gain +3 Fame per enemy unit killed in an area with the Shield Maiden.
- Your Military units gain 1% power per 100 Fame.
- Kaija, "The Armored Bear" can now go in enemy territory.
Your Woodcutters will produce 20% more Wood.
Reduces the amount of Food necessary to colonize one area by 30%.
Permanently increases population growth speed by 25%. You gain an additional 5% during 4 months for each unit from your clan killed by an enemy clan or sacrificed (max +75%).
Your non-sick clan members heal during winter in allied territory.
Reduces extra Firewood consumption during winter by 50% and reduce winter Food penalty by 20%.
Fisherman's Huts can have one more Fisherman, and their production is increased by 25%.
Protector of the Land
Gain +1 Happiness per area with at least one military camp.
Increases you civilians' attack power and your Defense Towers' resistance by 30%.
Improves your Warchief's attack and defense by 25%.
Reduces your buildings' upgrade costs by 20%.
Reduces Marketplace prices by 50% and stock replenishment is 20% faster.
The Bear clan's unique relic, Scabbard of Gram, equips your Warchief with the unique sword Gram, which freezes enemies (-20% attack speed) along with the area around them.
Nota bene: freezes majority of medium-tier PC's as well!
- In team multiplayer and co-op Conquest allies of the Bear clan benefit from Kindred Spirit.